You can send back items you do not like within 14 days after delivery. You have to pay for the return shipping costs though. After this period has expired, it is no longer possible to send it back.
I will refund the purchase amount (excl. shipping costs) within 14 days after receiving your return package.
Please note that costs for commissioned works or customized products are not reimbursed. You can find more about this in the Customer Terms and Conditions for Commissions.
This is how it works:
- Fill in the return form that came with your order.
- Pack the items that you are returning and add the completed return form to the box.
- Frank the parcel sufficiently and send it to the following address (you are free to choose which parcel service you want to use for the return shipping):
- Post the parcel
Returns from non-EU countries can be subject to additional charges due to tariff regulations, import taxes, etc.. Unfortunately, you will have to cover these costs. Please contact me if you have any further questions.
- Please note down the number below the barcode on the return label. With this number you can track the status of your return shipping online to make sure it successfully arrives back with us.
- Please keep the receipt that you receive when you post the parcel. I will need it to trace your return if the parcel gets lost.
- I don’t assume liability until the package reaches our warehouse. I will send you an email as soon as we have received your return.